Find out more about Poker Rules and Variations – In general, now more and more people are happy to be able to easily get the benefits of playing more fun and very perfect.
Poker is a card game that relies on luck and skill. How to play poker usually uses a betting system. However, actually poker can be played without betting or gambling.
How to play poker requires a strategy to win. How to play poker is played in hundreds of variations. But actually how to play poker follows one general rule.
How to play poker does not have to be associated with gambling. You can still play poker without betting. Here’s how to play poker for beginners, summarized from various sources.
How to Play Poker
Poker is a card game using playing cards. Poker online gambling is a game that people play with a normal set (or deck) of 52 cards. In poker, players build a hand of five cards according to predetermined rules, which vary according to the variant of poker being played.
One box of playing cards contains 52 sheets which are divided into four suits or types of cards (Spade, Heart, Diamond, Club), each consisting of 13 cards (from Ace, 2, 3, etc. to King), as well as additional cards in the form of two joker cards, black and red. In card games, usually Ace, Joker or King are highly anticipated to be obtained, but in some other card games these cards are not really expected, or even not used.
Type of card arrangement
Before playing directly, it is important to know the arrangement of cards in how to play poker. The types of card arrangements in how to play poker include:
– Royal Flush (10 cards, jacks, queens, kings, and aces, all of one suit) – the highest value because it is the most surprising when obtained. A common misconception is that this card combination is the most difficult to get than the other five similar cards.
– Straight Flush (five cards with consecutive numbers, all of the same suit) – must not have a king card and a two card at the same time (eg Q-K-A-2-3).
– Four of a Kind (four cards of the same number and one card of any kind).
– Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) for the same combination of cards. Full House, which is stronger is determined by a card with a higher value than three cards with the same number.
– Flush (five cards of the same suit) – any number doesn’t matter.
– Straight (five cards with consecutive numbers, different suit) – may not have a king card and two cards at the same time (eg J-Q-K-A-2).
– Three of a Kind (three cards with the same number, two other cards with different numbers) – if the other two cards have the same number, it will be a Full House.
– Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different numbers).
– One Pair (two cards with the same number, three other cards with different numbers).
– High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be a sequence of cards as well as an image of a poker card).